Friday, April 14, 2017
April Purchases: What's In My Shopping Cart
I thought it would be fun to do a monthly post on my purchases for each month. I have been really trying to stay in budget this year so I can save my money for bigger purchases I have my eye on during sales like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and Black Friday. So far I've stayed on target, although this month was a stretch since I'm finally starting to get closer to my post pregnancy size and clothes are more appealing.
1. Old Navy Rockstar Jeans: I currently only fit into one of the jeans in my closet since I'm still losing my pregnancy weight. Because I'm trying to lose weight, I didn't want to buy an expensive pair of jeans and just wear them for (hopefully) another few months. These jeans are super flattering, comfortable, and affordable and make the perfect jeans to get on my way back into my regular jeans.
2. New Era 9 Forty Cap: Trying to jump on the current ball cap trend, I found this hat on ASOS and instantly fell in love. Its not a bad price and the pink is super cute for spring.
3. Tory Burch Miller Sandals: I have been saving up for these babies for awhile. They are definitely on the more expensive side for sandals but are the perfect spring/summer accessory that can be worn both to work (on a casual day) or to the beach. I love them!
4. Steve Madden Slip On Flats: Slip on flats are super big this season and I loved this pair when I saw them in the store. They are the perfect grey neutral that can go with so many outfits and are super comfy.
5. Gibson Ruffled Handkerchief Top: When I saw this top on Nordstrom's site I knew I had to have it. It's super flattering in my stomach area and the ruffles and pastel pink are perfect for this spring's trends.
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder: I have been seeing this on makeup blogger sites for awhile and decided to try it. I absolutely love it! It is key to help brightening my eye after all these sleepless nights getting up with Harper.
7. LipSense Pink Champagne: I recently became a LipSense distributor and fell in love with this color. It's the perfect pink for spring and of course is smudge proof, kiss proof, and super long lasting!