I always get so excited about Valentine's Day because what could be better than a day devoted to celebrating love? I just have to tell you, one thing I have been loving lately is how flipping talented you all are. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not inspired by your creativity, passion, and of course fashion. Today I'm sharing some of the Valentine's Day ideas I have been inspired by lately!
1. Burlap Heart Banner: Can someone please make me this. Or at least force me to make myself one. I've been obsessing over this for a few years now.
2. This float looks like pure Valentine perfection.
3. Do these cakes not look like the yummiest things ever. Raspberry Buttercream...yummmm!
4. Heart Envelopes. You have got to be kidding. This is basically the best idea ever.
5. This looks like the yummiest Valentine's Day breakfast ever..except maybe for this recipe that we shared earlier this week;)
6. I love this canvas idea, and I can't wait until Danica and I try it!
7. These fortune cookies are about the cutest things ever.
8. Really loving these mason jar vases. These look like they would be such a great and simple DIY project!
9. This modge podge heart art has basically stolen my heart. So cute!
10. This Valentine's makeup tutorial is pure perfection.