I thought I would mix it up a bit and use this Friday Favorites to share my favorite hair products!
1. My number one favorite shampoo right now is by L'oreal Professional. It is the Intense Repair for Dry Hair shampoo. This is not the L'oreal that you buy in the grocery store, this can only be found in salons and beauty supply stores.
2. I have always been a fan of Redken, their color line is one of my favorites to use. The salon I work at now Suggestions is a full Redken salon and I love it! We carry all Redken and Pureology products. This hair spray happens to be one of my favorites. I am not a heavy user on hairspray or product in general so I like how light this spray is.
3. I have mentioned Mythic Oil in my hair tutorial in the past. This stuff is amazing!! It is by far the best hair oil I have ever tried. I have really fine hair so it looks greasy super easily and Mythic Oil doesn't do that at all. I have this stuff stock piled at my house. It is another L'oreal Professional product that has to be purchased at a salon or beauty supply :)
4. I am a firm believer in the benefits of using coconut oil. I have replaced most of my lotions for coconut oil and it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. I talked a little about my skin issues in my fitness goals post. Because of those issues, my skin is extra sensitive and coconut oil really helps with that. Aside from that, I love using the oil as a mask for my hair once a month to help seal in my broken ends and prevent further breakage.
5. The Wet Brush. I love this brush. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and doesn't damage your hair at all! Plus it comes in super cute colors and is very inexpensive, so it basically doesn't have a downside!
What are you favorite hair products?
Have an amazing weekend!