1. These Ghost Cookies: Are these not the cutest cookies you have seen? I love these cookies because I think most of us have a tulip shaped cookie cutter in our collection. The shape comes in most basic cookie cutter sets. And I honestly have never thought about turning the tulip over and making it into a ghost (I know...dumb right). But now that I know, these cookies are musts for next Halloween!
2. Pop Art Makeup: I have seen this look everywhere this year as I researched costumes. I think it looks so good and pretty easy. I think Sky and I will need to try it next year.
3. Target Halloween Items: Target had the most amazing Halloween decor this year. And PSA, run to your local Target November 1st because it will all be on sale for blowout prices. I bought tons of stuff there this year for my Halloween party. I'm always so surprised by how great Target is.
4. Monster Cookies: I made these cookies at the party this year and I still can't get over how great they looked and how yummy they tasted. If you are looking for a wow factor at your Halloween party, these will do it.
5. Baby Costumes: I'm convinced there is nothing cuter than a baby dressed in a fat animal costume. It doesn't matter what animal it is, if there are rolls on the costume and the baby, its cute. My poor future child will definitely be put in fat animal costumes.
6. Hocus Pocus: This movie is a classic. If you haven't watched it yet this season you need to get on it. It's not Halloween without Hocus Pocus.
7. Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples: These apples look so amazing. I've never had great success with caramel apples but between these and the poison purple apples I have also seen on Pinterest, I think the time is right for me to try my hand at them again.
Don't forget to enter our giveaway for your chance to win a $50 giftcard to Nordstrom!!